Monday 1 October 2012

Self Evaluation

We completed a quiz in a class and my final school was 26 out of 28 this is the description of this score, Impressive. You are thinking around elements we have discussed in class and have clearly been studying around the topic and applying your knowledge rather than just remembering. I'm expecting a good Thriller from you.

I think that I am meeting the expectations of an A level as I take into consideration to work outside of class and watch thriller films in my spare time to help me understand further what a thriller and get to know the components.

I think my note taking in class is effective as I make mind maps to set out clearly all the information but I do feel that i could take better notes, as i dont really take notes without him telling me. I feel as though I probably should start doing this. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Molly you must change your layout as I cannot access it. Choose awesome instead
    I am concerned by the lack of homework posted please see me to check this
    Thanks mr b

    ReplyDelete
  2. -upload remaining tasks
    -spell check tasks
    -include more detail and comment on your 'panic room title sequence'
    -put more care in your ways of presentation, particularly in your 'comparing three thrillers' essay.

    ReplyDelete